Date : Sunday, May 14, 2006 Time : 8:59 PM Title :
Happy mummy's day !
Yeah, so finally today's mother's day la, not last sunday nor wednesday. I hesitated to buy some carnations for my mum initially, but later i thought that my mum has never receive any flowers before, sooo... I should be the kind soul ? HAHAHA. Anyway, I bought her that bouquet flowers which made me wait for an hour, sat down there at the mrt station like an idiot. Luckily wenxi accompanied me for the first half an hour, THANKS WENXI ! : )) Alright, I felt so uncomfortable with those flowers laaa, people kept staring at me with those full-of-question-marks faces. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
I wondered how Im supposed to give it to my mum the whole journey back, cos I've never done anything so sweet to her since the day I called her mummy. HAHA. So I just thought of keeping quiet when she scolds me, actually it's quite obvious, which mummy wouldnt scold if their son/daughter bought them flowers ?
They'll usually go like : "Woah, so rich ar ? Buying this stupid bouquet of flowers is a waste of money lor." Then their child : "*Shuts off with a shattered heart."
My mum nagged la, but she's still touched. Awwwww, im quite sincere too : DDD
Okay. Sometimes I think that the mindsets of some little boys are EXTREMELY cute. I overheard a conversation some cute little boy had with his daddy, it was so so soooooooooooo hilarious.
Cute boy : "Daddy... Why you and mummy always quarrel huh ?" Daddy : "Hmmmm, you'll know when you grow up and when you're married." Cute boy : "Huh...... Then I think I dont wanna get married already, cos those girls are just for my money. Must entertain them by quarrelling with them, woah, hard work leh."
HAHAHAHA, super funny. Alright, I think I should cut my blog short. Yeah, GOOD LUCK TO PEOPLE AGAIN !