It's always the things we expect least, that happens.
Okay, recently there are much of a bad luck going around in the school. Sooo, I just guess it should be the school that creates all that. School simply puts a curse on almost everybody, and exists everywhere in the compound.
Anyway, at many a point of the day, I would question myself : Why is life so annoying ? Or is it boring ? And which bloody word should I use, annoying/boring ? Nahhh, long after those deep thoughts, I just figured out that they're almost the same to me. Life is boirng and therefore it annoys me. But why ? It seems like I live my life with no specific purpose, not to say purposes. And wehn I see people striving hard to get what they desire, it sorts of give me a feeling that I should start to find a purpose in my oh-so-dull life. RAHH, honestly, I havent found a purpose yet. Sooo, this the other question pops out : When will I find it ? The answer : Maybe I need a map to find the treasure in that little unknown island.
Blogging gave me such a hard time la, kept making my com lag like hell that I have to sacrifice the entries that have been completed with hardwork. Actually I wanted to like post the photos that I've taken since jan/feb till now, cos seriously some are quite interesting though. So I wanted to share, I'm kind what :/, HAHAHA. Most likely people would think they're just crappy photos taken, but they werent there in the picture having so much fun that I had with my friends. Nonetheless, I'll post them the next time : DDDD
Anyway, a note to tofu girl : I'm really sorry to have caused you to fall, and the pain that you're suffering. I, or to say everyone wants you to get well soon, so we can hear your ingenious jokes again ! We wouldnt attempt to play those games without our shoes on anymore, hahaha.