<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Monday, May 29, 2006
Time : 8:29 PM
Title :

A strong gust of wind.

I just came back from school, obviously from meet the parents session. I was actually quite pissed off with that no-eye-guy, hahahaha. He was the translator there, but I think he was quite useless cos his chinese isn't good enough to translate what ms kaur had said.

My results weren't that bad, but I guees I need to work harder for my languages. Ms kaur said I'm weak in english, and I was like ..... okay.
She said : "Valerie, you're alright with vocabulary, but your grammar is really atrocious. I suggest that you should buy some books to practise on your grammar. I can see that you have the potential of getting better results, please do not prove me wrong."

At a point during our conversation, I almost got convinced by her that my english is extremely lousy. And I think I really need to buy some grammar books to practise, be it primary school books or not, I seriously should. Ms kaur complained that I'm using too much of singlish like la, leh, lor and etc. Alright, whatever la. I'll try to cut down on that. Damn, why do I have to make so many changes, it's so irritating. Grrrrrr.

Anyway, what that eyeless guy was so ridiculous. He asked my mum to force me to go for english tuition and that I have to sacrifice part of my playing time to study. CRAZY FELLA ! I'm not a nerd for heaven's sake. I study when I feel that it's necessary, I dont need anyone to prompt me.

I'm really sorry for being so unreasonable just now, maybe you were right. Am I really sure that I want myself to land in jc ?