<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Time : 5:17 PM
Title :

RAHHHHH, rains.

It has been raining for like the past few days la. Makes people feel like sleeping, dampens everyone's mood. SOOOOO, recently I've been hanging out with a weird group of people. Or to say it's a weird combination la, like 149+1, sq face, milky pig and ice cream's admirer. But I'm sure that we've had super great fun.

Aiya, I'm just extremely lazy to talk about the details. Anyway, I really really really look forward to tommr's concert, that's when we'll get our MTV rolling : D

ANDDDDD, I'm so surprised by the people in our school laaaa. So many couples that are so unexpected being together, I really couldnt close my jaws properly when I saw their pictures. OMGOSH ! What's the world becoming ? hahahahahha, I'm just too shocked, seriously I can't believe my eyes. So I guess relationships are very common at our age, ah yes. TOO common. LOL.

Alright, I almost forgot to say something about the 2D chalet I went : DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Initially, I took the bus going to the wrong direction and I sat beside some mad girl, and I reached the chalet like so freaking late. And again, there were so many couples there, hahahaha. I decided to isolate myself, cos it seems that I'm too out there. So fortunately, we went out around midnight to roam around changi village. OKAY, SO THERE WAS THE OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL SITTING DOWN THERE SOLEMNLY. Oh crap, it was so creepy, but I didnt go up there to explore with the other group : DDDDDD Enough of all that la, then we went to play some spot the difference game. We saw PRETTY guys with fake boobs, long hair and obviously they dressed scantily la. It was somehow a funny encounter, HAHAHAHA. Then, that was the first time I had a taste of alcohol, bercadi or whatever it is. 4.8% of it, and my face got quite red after that. I wasn't drunk, but I just wanted to try how it feels like being drunk. Too bad, it just made my body go : WOAH, suddenly the weather is so hot. Soo, I suppose I should be a lousy drinker.

Okay, HEY ! I think I really should thank people who really brought laughter to my life. THANKS SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH !