Date : Friday, June 23, 2006 Time : 11:48 PM Title :
We can be so tall and yet so short.
As planned, we had our full dress rehearsal today. So everything ran quite smoothly for everyone, except for the girls. Cos almost every girl had that "Wah lau, my feet hurts leh !" look, and quite a few limped from place to place in search for plasters. So HEH HEH, I was smart enough to bring 4 quality plasters, just in case la. But still it's quite obvious that I will need them also, and it wasnt enough too. But just why is that one teeny weeny blister can make everyone have that kind of @$#$%&$%% look ? Hahaha, at least we had the feeling of being taller : D
Anyways, school's gonna reopen in a few days time. And I just dont have that strong sense of urgency to complete my homework. But come to think of it, I'm quite excited to see people on the first day of school having a totally different kind of hairstyle. Hahaha, like a bit so weird lor. I really dont understand why mr yap had actually approved of letting the girls have long hair. He was so persistent about girls having short hair when we requested it like cow years ago. Then now, he agreed on that. Like so, UNBELIEVABLE.
I dont think I'm for it la. Cos.. I think girls really look smarter with short hair. I mean like shoulder length, not those kind that's above-the-collar hair length. That's a bit too scary, then we'll have those auntie auntie look. Lol. But I cant imagine having half the school's girls with long hair, and everybody taking out their cute little mirror combing their hair. EEEEEEW, make us like so vain. Though there are pros and cons of having long or short hair, but it's still them who decides. A bit like none of our business too. Hahaha.
So hmmm, for something more practical. I think it's better if the school would allow us to wear sports shoes. At least, we wont look so toot and it's better when we have our pe lessons. It's much more comfortable okay. But aiya, school rules what. What to do ?
(ey, dont do your own sweet time okay ~) : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD