Date : Wednesday, July 26, 2006 Time : 11:24 PM Title :
愛知工業大名電高中管樂團 - Aichi Meiden High School
That should be their school's name in chinese, IF I hadnt make any mistakes about it. They were superb la, I cant deny that the performance they had put up for us was indeed jaw-dropping. Though they're of our age, I think there's a whole lot of difference on how the way we make music as compared with them. Okay, it's like everyone's gonna say DUH ! Maybe we shouldnt make comparisons ? Cos we reap what we sow, getting a gold in Sg is definitely enough : D
Anyway, not only did they play well, dance well, they sing well too. Everyone watched them with awe la, and they were way better than what we've expected of them. During the concert, what I had heard other than them playing, was people oooh-ing and aaah-ing away, including me. Hahaha, some people said that they were even better than Nakamura girls ? I dont know, but I know they had set a super right mood in me when they played Incredibles, and I was really thankful for that. Ahh okay, I think that night was more of a party than a concert la, cos we were screaming
Soo, a summary of what we've done after the concert : (1) We chased after some cute guys in the band just to snap a picture with them. (2) They got frightened by our 'friendliness' ? HAHA. (3) Managed to take some pictures with the cute flautists. (4) I think we got in a train at around 11, yeah, and TADA ! HOME !
Let's all fly to Japan, can we ? Hahaha, Sayonara Aichi Meiden people ! Till we meet again : DDD