Date : Saturday, July 08, 2006 Time : 10:52 PM Title :
Auditorium = oven.
So it's our school's and their school's 67th anniversary today. And like how suay I am everytime, I was chosen to go being the like only girl from my class. But at least I'm lucky enough to have jamie and jerry accompanying me, and we got trapped in the oven for approximately 3 hours. We managed to somehow sneak out of the auditorium to tour around their school secretly, but we ended up buying sushi from their canteen to munch on. Seriously, it tasted a whole lot nicer than what our canteen sells. Anyway, their toilets were quite scary, jamie and I were freaked out when we went it. Almost all the doors of the cubicles were off, and their toilet bowls, hmmmm, I dont know how I should describe it. Just looked a little rundown.
Okay, there's something that I cant figure out about them. I really dont understand why they hate us so much, like how much we hate them la. Though we're arch enemies but I believe we do show them respect. No doubt that they're superb in academics, sports and whatever as compared to us, but we do have stuff that we're proud of. I dont think it's very difficult to show some respect and encouragement to others, especially us. And I dont see why we do not have the right to get your respect just because we're the branch school.
You may be smart, you may be rich, your IQ may be over 100, but definitely your EQ is much much lower as compared to us : D