Friends are truly for life !
Actually it's good to hang out with your old friends once in a while, you'll feel hmmmm, I dont know how to describe it la. But definitely something positive. We met up for breakfast and were supposed to go listen to bands play at VCH. Stupid sir la, made empty promises. Hahaha, okay, he didnt really promise to bring us in for free. Okay, anyway, this entry is specially dedicated to jacq, winnie, dan and shannon.
JACQ :
I think memories we have are like everywhere, like from yishun right up to city hall. Haha, a bit exaggerating I know. Actually, I really wanna say a big thank you for all that you've done throughout the years since hmm, p4. You've always been there whenever I needed you, and yeah, I guess you helped me solved most of the problems in my life. Thanks for encouraging me to join band again, and it really did make my life happier. Thanks for sharing stupid secrets with me, thanks for saying I miss you or I'll be there for you no matter what, and thanks for not forgetting me. Cos you're the one who knows me best, and always the one who feels how I feel. And I think what you've said this afternoon is quite true. Congrats too for the gold, HEH HEH ! Okay, I LOVE YOU JACQ !
WINNIE & DAN :
WINNIE TAN WEI SHAN ! Hahaha, you stupid girl always trying to act like a guy with your dragon ball hair and stuff. Okay, Im used to it la. Though we're always squabbling, but I know we dont mean to be mean to each other, and we enjoy that a lot, if not we wont be called val and winnie right ? Anyway, thanks for all the treats when we hang out. Dont always give jacq a treat and forget about me okay. HAHA, you know Im kidding. Aiya, LOVE YOU STILL LA flat chested woman !
And to dan, you havent been appearing on our outings for quite a long time. I still remember you always asking me not to laugh when you've said something funny or what, cos I sounded scary to you. Anyway, I miss the times I've spent with you and shannon playing pool, throwing wet tissue papers everywhere, and hearing you people call me your best friend when I lent you two money, it was really fun. Hahaha, alright. I think you should make out some time for us. But oh well, I believe we'll hang out a lot during the december holidays, or maybe at least once : DD LOVE YOU "BEST FRIEND" !
SHANNON :
Hey, I think you can still remember how violent I was when we were in p4. Hahahaha, I pinched you for like every band practice the last time, and you told me that you hated me like hell, remember ? Though you were violent last time, but at least you were quite nice to not hit me back la. Anyway, I think I really owe an apology for what I've done to you when we were in p4, p6 and perhaps sec 1. I dont think you'll remember all that, but well, Im sorry. And Im really happy to see you becoming to someone who's more polite now ? Haha.
P.S Dont be so sad for what your band has got for NBC. SYF is more important as compared to NBC, and we're really proud of you as well your band too. Okay, I know it's stupid to say all this. But dont be too sad and all that alright, cos tommr's a better day right ? Hahaha. Anyway, we wanted to buy you flowers to boost your confidence but the shop wasnt open yet. But at least jacq managed to get you a cute lollipop. Hope we'll hang out someday, cos we miss your crap a lot : DD