<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Sunday, July 30, 2006
Time : 10:34 PM
Title :

Why me ?

Sometimes I really wonder why am I that unlucky or just why the God of Plague just likes snaking his way through millions of people hunting me down. Yes, you people may think that I'm exaggerating it, but that's just how I feel.

Once I asked my friend why am I always so unlucky, and he told me that : "Unlucky things will only happen on you when you believe it." Hmmm, it's quite true la. But I choose to believe it, and maybe not you cos you have never in the situation I've been in before ? I dont know. I can get myself stuck in the lift for upteen times in a month only when I'm alone in there, perhaps that's coincidental. But come to think of it, isnt it too much of a coincidence ? RAHH, okay, I dont know either. Maybe, I'm really that superstitious.

Or maybe, my life is meant to be like that la. Or maybe I'll lead a better life once I've learnt how not to always push the blame to 'luck'.

Actually I wanted to list out those unlucky stuff that I had encountered throughout the 15 years of my life, but I think there's too much to be listed out la. So just forget it, cos seriously I think those stuff happened partly becos of my stupidity la. Haha.

I believe that life for everyone is predestined, but I do believe that I have full control of my life - I live my life my way. Okay, I'm contradicting myself now.

That's bout it dude. Sayonara !