Bom bom bom !
It was Cheryl lai's birthday sometime last week and I didnt have the chance to celebrate it with her cos she wanted to stay at home to watch the superband finals. Yup, so I went out with Jacq, Winnie and Jeremy to watch fireworks at ermmm, outside esplanade. It was darn squeezy la, but at least we got ourselves a pretty nice view of it, though being blocked by some idiotic coconut trees planted all around to beautify Singapore.
Okay, that was for Sat, and for Sun. Wen xi quitted Just Maths la, left me and huiloon all alone to rot there every weekend. Lesson was really bored, and surprisingly I completed all classwork given by Ms Teo, and got quite enthusiastic sketching out those ridiculous graphs. As for the rest of the day, I believed that I slacked throughout the day either sleeping or watching vcds, cos if I were to be rushing through my homework, I wouldnt be Val. HAHA, that's obvious.
Then it was Mon, awwww man ! Nothing really happened. Everyone was like looking forward to Tues, cos there would be a national day celebration going on in school, and then we'll probably have a few days of peace at home. We were dreaming of like hanging out with our friends, but it wasnt until our dreams were being shattered by some monstrous teachers, burying us with piles and piles of homework. Heartless ogres they were, : D
And for Tues ! Band people were involved in the parade at the parade square, cos the school wanted to be high-tech I think, they wanted to transfer images of us up to the hall. So the camera was like facing the band, and according to some people, it captured me doing some stupid actions like yawning away without covering my mouth a few times, scratching my head, taking out my phone to send some messages and etc. Okay yes, I was being stupid. OMG, damn xia suay la. I guess the parade was quite a success except that we forgot to play general salute at one point of time ? Or was that during the rehearsal ? I cant remember.
So after all the celebration and stuff, we went for lunch at Bk, and I managed to ask cheryl out to meet me so I can pass something to her. Her birthday card I made was kind of entertaining la, had pictures of my face all over it. That was to make the person reading it cheer up, cos life's all about treasuring hapiness right ?
P.S. Happy birthday to both cheryl and lip min ! Lip min ! Get your birthday card from me, or you wont get it :]