Dude and Dudette back in action : D
Hi folks. Damn, this sounds shitty. Alright whatever, I really dont know how to begin la. Let's start the ball rolling then, as usual, I spent my beautiful 'Sunny' Sunday by having tuition right in the morning, then I got my ass stuck in front of my awesome computer chatting with people who are real hilarious and entertaining. HAHA. Basically, there was only two of them and they are namely norrrlyn and sathis. They never fail to make people laugh, I'm serious, especially sathis.
Here's proof, hahahah.
Elledan - Sathis is a bastard :P Xavier is a brick wall said :
i am finally opening up my textbooks
Elledan - Sathis is a bastard :P Xavier is a brick wall said :
next year when i go to raffles then you know. HAHA!!
Live your dreams ! said :
raffles ?
Elledan - Sathis is a bastard :P Xavier is a brick wall said :
rjc
Live your dreams ! said :
ya i know it's rjc la
Live your dreams ! said :
im not such a dumbass
Elledan - Sathis is a bastard :P Xavier is a brick wall said :
YOU ARE A FUCKING DURIAN
Elledan - Sathis is a bastard :P Xavier is a brick wall said :
you actually very kind inside..but on the surface you play meanie..
Elledan - Sathis is a bastard :P Xavier is a brick wall said :
like a durian
Elledan - Sathis is a bastard :P Xavier is a brick wall said :
soft inside and dangerous on the outside.
Then...
dumby ; a solitary figure. said :
he said you always look at him with the stern face
dumby ; a solitary figure. said :
like he raped your best friend
dumby ; a solitary figure. said :
HAHAHAHA
Live your dreams ! said :
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA
After chatting with norlyn (i know you like orange, heh heh) everytime, I end up laughing like HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. Haha.
So for the funniest part should be here,
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
imagine a subject..sex studies instead of social studies..
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
i think singapore will die in a few years
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
no
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
people like me are going to carry singapore to greater heights
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
next time when i become someone big
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
i will give you my name card
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
i got to go back and study
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
a future prime minister must study hard la
Live your dreams ! said :
bye future..
Live your dreams ! said :
cant get that out of my mouth
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
future pm
Elledan - I am dirty minded said :
porn minister
Hahahahha, he's forever crappy la I guess, what pm = porn minister, only one in a million of people would think like how he does.
So I was thinking of how amazing friends can be, they can make your life so wonderful at times, and come to think of how we met and became friends really amazes me. Like I guess I became close friends with norr after we created a scene at lindy's blog scolding some irritant together, and I became friends with sathis after he started adding lots of band people to the same conversation and bullshitting away.
It's easy to make friends but at the same time it's easy to lose them also I think. I lost quite a number of them in my life though, maybe it happened to some of you too ? But it's okay, I still have the others by my side, hmmmmmmmm, sooooooooooo, let's make a promise to ourself then, WE SHALL TREASURE OUR FRIENDS ! Okay, f-ing childish. But yeah, we really should treasure our friends cos they are our most precious treasures in the whole wide world !!!!
I love my friends, good night.