Date : Wednesday, October 25, 2006 Time : 8:10 PM Title :
Last Semester.
Finally tommr's the last day of school, but bloody hell, it only applies to the lower secondary students. And there's some sort of extended programme for us, woahhhhh, I'm god damn annoyed by that. But still I think I'm more envious of the lower sec people la. AHHHH, 2 MONTHS OF FABULOUS HOLIDAY FOR THEM ! Grrrrr. Alright nevermind, like the saying goes, you reap what you sow right or whatever it is la. I'll just try my best to be a hardworking farmer from now onwards. Though there's really more for us to suffer from, but to think that we may get good grades just by working hard motivates me I guess. MUAHA.
Anyway, talking about grades. Most of us got back our report slips today, AND, my results sucks. Hmmm, actually I'm quite alright with my results la, just that the 2 D7s marked there is really such an eyesore. Got to get rid of them and replace them with better grades and I'm sure it'll be my eye candy as well as my parents' one la like DUH ! Haha, okay, practically I really hope that day will come, hahaha :)
Whatever I've said above there would be bullshit if I dont carry them out, so I shall do my part as a student now. MUG FOR CHINESE ! : DDDDDDDDD
P.s Hey norr, that anthony's really cute and funny. He repeated whatever you had told me just now, and with the same tone somemore. HAHAHA, damn funny.