<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Monday, November 06, 2006
Time : 7:24 PM
Title :

I think I should make myself very clear...

Stop taking me for granted, and dont even try to, or you'll be very sorry for your actions. And please bear that in mind that there's always a limit to my patience, dont mess around with me.

No, it's not easy to be a nice person, cos in the end, you'll still do things for the benefit of yourself, in the end, you'll still be one who's self-centered isnt it ? It's normal to be like that I guess, cos afterall everyone on earth is like that, so why not anyone else ?

Alright, I'm feeling much better now.

P.S Thanks lip min, you're indeed a very nice buddy, not just only in times where serious work is concerned, and also during our 'break times'. [: