<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Thursday, November 02, 2006
Time : 8:58 PM
Title :

TOMMR ~

I'm so looking forward to tommr, cos we're gonna have a fieldtrip to errrrrrrr, places. Well, I'm going to Jurong Island with vivian. Aiya, hope this doesnt make lip min green with envy. Teeeheee, since rui wei said this is sort of some evil laughter then I should use Teeeeeeeheeeeeee in this case. Actually I think Teehehehehehe sounds more evil. Hahaha.

Okay, I feel like making sandwiches for tommr's fieldtrip ! So at least we have some stuff to chew when our tummy starts growling, that's a lame excuse la, I just wanna eat la. Hoho. It's pretty healthy food you know, cos there's lettuce, sooooo... anybody ? HAHAHA.