<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Time : 10:20 PM
Title :

You = pain in the ass.

Hi people ! I'm going to focus on equations today, e.g Extra = Pain in the Ass. I've sorta came up with this few minutes ago. And I'm going to dedicate this to people who's fond of getting themselves involved in stuff unneccesarily. Get your ass off there alright. You want things your way by instigating others, go ahead. One fine day, I believe, you'll be definitely shunned off by them whom you've showered your 'love' to.

Anyway, I wanna bring in another equation I've made just a few minutes ago, and that'll be Sly = IQ. You wanna be sly and cunning like a fox ? Eh please, maybe you would wanna step out of your own world and stop hallucinating. You dont have the IQ la, it wont help, so you may wanna gain more knowledge and experiences first, newbie ? Worry about yourself before you worry about others, cos they aint gonna get defeated by you. As for you, who knows ? You might even get yourself bombed before you even wanna launch another attack. Trust me.

Lastly, Words ≠Actions. You only know how to yak yak and yak, just talking with your mouth is useless. Action ! You need to take actions before you can get to see reactions. Since you sparked off all this, I suppose you wanna see some reactions ? Be careful, cos it might backfire. I swear that you wont wanna see yourself being exploded.

Alright, that's all for this lesson. The equations are all based on common sense actually, so I'm just highlighting it in case it is being forgotten.