<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Time : 11:02 PM
Title :

KOMBAWA ! (incorrect spelling, hahaha.) -> It means good evening.

HAHAHA, very crappy way of getting started I know. All becos of farid la, he influenced me to converse in japanese with him cos he was plain bored. Haha whatever. I just threw in whatever vocabs that I learnt from japanese cartoons esp from doraemon, so who says xiao ding dang is stupid or lame or boring or errr uncute ? At least you can get to be exposed to japanese words and get entertained right at the same time ? Okay that's very random la cos Im spouting nonsense. I really miss my childhood life when I could get to watch endless hours of cartoon network everyday ! Uber stress-free : (

Anyway, I slacked throughout today cos so many teacher's were on mc. So somehow it ignited the lazy particles in me, and it started to spread around my whole body and by the end of recess my inertia got rather too big, that I just looked like some pathetic retarded asshole when walking around. And GRRRRRRRR, my eye rings !!! It's getting from bad to worse la !!! Fucked up, Im so so so so irritated by that can. AHHHHH.

Thanks to norr's recommendation to rent DVDs/VCDs at 925, I got to rent a DVD for 7 days with the rental fee so much cheaper than the PLAY! thingy. Just a few cents la actually, but being Auntie Val, a few cents mean a lot to me. And I got to rent a NC16 movie. HIAK HIAK HIAK ! Alrights, I shant start to nag or everyone would leave this blog and never come back to read anymore.

Somehow I guess I should go for some courses that helps me to manage my naggy-ness. I WILL CONTROL MY MOUTH ! TRUST ME PEOPLE ! TRUST ME ! C'mon ! :)))))))))