RAHHHHHHHH, I'm so angry with the whole world ! Actually no la, just feel so frustrated that I didnt have time to get some sleep in the afternoon. Gosh, Im fucking tired la. Grrr.
Nowadays it's only test test test and only tests, remedials, supplementary and lectures. It's really tough being an O'level student. We dont even have sufficient rest and sleep, how are we going to concentrate during our lessons ? SPARE A THOUGHT FOR US, please !!!! We're humans, not robots. No doubt that the teachers are driving us hard for our own good, but I think they're more to driving us mad. How I wish that O's over and the results are being released, and most importantly, I scored like maybe 10 pts or lesser than that, plus a minimum of 4A1s ? Not too greedy I guess. HAH. Dream on la I know, but I'll still continue dreaming about this dream.
Just get it over and done with Val, you can do it ! As well as others too, esp people like norrrrrrr, teeeeeeeee, mei shen, ferran, pawan so on and so forth, aiya, basically all my friends. Right, sometimes I hope to get out of this school as soon as possible, BUT I'm afraid I'll start missing school life and obviously my friends la. Anyhow, we will still keep in touch with each other what, right ? Ermmm, I really hope so (*in doubt). HAHAHAHA, that's all for today then.
P.S Happy belated birthday to Lawson, Lily and May ! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Never underestimate the strength of water, cos who knows ? It may be like how destructive a tsunami can get :)