<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Thursday, February 01, 2007
Time : 8:35 PM
Title :

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST !

Ten things I love currently in life:

(1) Unbuckling bras ! (Herh herh, got influenced by norr & friends)
(2) Poking/squeezing people's breasts
(3) Squeezing people's butts
(4) Playing the 'bluetooth' game in class
(5) Having lunch with wonderful people (the usual crowd)
(6) Snuggling in lip min's arms :))))))
(7) Imitating people
(8) Irritating people toooo
(9) Receiving presents (my b'day's on 13 feb !) HAHAHAHA.
(10) Errrr, to put a smile on everyone's face (this is random)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I love everyone !
Omfg, such a random post to start off a new month. Nonetheless, aiya, I love everyone la.

P.S I only do (1), (2) & (3) to people I know, so dont worry. I know this is totally gross, but HIAK HIAK HIAK, it has become my habit. So beware of me if you're my friend.

: D

Oh, and thanks tze shuen for this : 'Its D to the I to the S to the G to the U to the S to the T to the I to the N to the G!'. Smile when you see this alright ? :)