HELLO MS NORLYN CHOO ! (Bet you'll be surprised to see this too. HAAHAHA.)
This lovely lady I mentioned up there, OMG, she blogged about me last night. And I seriously freaked out when I saw that post early in the morning, obviously becos of the unglam photos la. HAHAHAHA, but still Im really touched, cos at least I know she treasures me and would still think of me in the dead of the night. MUAHAHAHA, oh wait, it's getting mushy already.
So anyway, I cant remember how I got to know her too. It's like who would remember how they got to know this friend of theirs ? Strangely, people will usually remember how they lost a particular friend and what they went through after that, be it sufferings or whatever. You ask me why ? I dont know why too. Hahahaha. But Im uber sure I'll remember the times we've spent together gossiping, and errrrrr, aiya, mostly gossiping la MS Choo, as well as my other friends too. (((((:
Oh ya, I think Im such an inactive blogger okay, cos that lovely lady, OMG, I tell you, she's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO active can. She has 27 entries for March, and it's not even the end of the month yet, how great. I've been blogging for a year, and I only have a total of 66 posts, so let's do some maths here. 66 divided by 27 = 2.44444444 Seeee ! She needs probably only a month or so to have 66 posts. This is madness ! Hahahahhaa, sorry for all the statistics people. I love maths ! WEEEEEEE, Im being random again. :D
I dont know why she has so many of my photos, and this is like the only one I have in my com I think. ((: