<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Friday, March 09, 2007
Time : 8:32 PM
Title :

HOLLA ! :))))))))))))))

Im happy with my term 1 results ! MUAHAHAHA, but to think the teachers inflated our grades, so I still have to face the reality. I HAVE TO DEFLATE THEM. Omg, damn sad la. And Ms kaur's remark was : She have to hand in her assignments on a more regular basis. How am I gonna answer for that la ? Grrrrrrrrrrr. I can foresee how dead I'll be :/

Anyhow, I've no tuition next week ! Cos Mrs Kumar kindly brought them forward to tommr. I cant believe Im gonna spend 4 hours there doing maths and physics, but with vivian, yee ting and jun yin, I guess it would be more of fun and more fun !

Intensive studying will commence tommr, cos Im studying with vivi and chenfeiwen. Im so gonna make myself love chemistry (from tommr onwards) ! Hahahahaha.

Take me to your heart. <3