My performance today was a real letdown la. Omg, Im so sorry red house. I really suck at discus, and I came in last I think, BUT, at least ming xuan emerged to be second in place. Hahaha, that's something to be proud of la.
Oh ya, Ms Tang was damn funny yesterday, she realised that 4G has
(1) Monday blues
(2) Our engines starts up a teeny weeny bit on tues
(3) Mid-week syndrome on Wed
(4) Looks forward to Friday & Sat
(5) Looks more foward to Sat & Sun
(6) & the cycle goes on and on
So she said : Exactly which day can all of us concentrate and work hard ?
4G: As usual, bursts into laughter and carries on with our own work.
Hahahaha, she's really cute and she's the only teacher who doesnt vent her frustrations on us. ((((:
Andddd, thank you Norlyn & Meishen for the Pro-Maoists note. It's so nice of you two to have thought of me even during your history lesson. MUAHAHA, I love the note, errr, but except for the ah meng part. :DD
See !!! It's so cute right ?! :DD