OH NO ! Im so sorry for breaking my promise norr ! Lol, I forgot about that cleanly. So anyway, it was rather hectic yesterday cos I had to rush here and there for extra lessons, tuitions and whatsoever. Norr was really nice to help me keep my instrument or I'll be even later for tuition, so.... THANKS NORR ! :D
Anyhow, it was seriously raining cats and dogs the moment I got into the bus, and I thought I was really unlucky, BUT ! There was this very nice lady who offered to shelter me. Hahahaha, she was really so nice to keep me from getting wet. That's why I decided not to call her an auntie :)))
Errrr, I seriously dont know what else to blog about so, yeah, I went out with vivian last weekend. And our neoprints, TADA !
I hope vivian wouldnt kill me for posting this, hahaha.P.s Errrr, to leslie, thank you for always sending me home ! You're really a very nice guy, so yeah, thanks for everything ! Im really bad at words, so I dont know what else to say other than thank you. Hahaha, that's all I think :))