Date : Friday, March 16, 2007 Time : 9:21 PM Title :
Watched Stomp the Yard last night, and it was quite nice. Though some parts actually made me doze off, but still the movie was awesome. Cos when you see them dancing to the rhythm and everything, OMG, you'll feel like standing up and grooving to the music too. Serious ! That was how TEEE and me felt. But obviously we didnt la, who would ever wanna embarass themselves in public, esp when it's at the cinema. HAHAHAHA, I can somehow picture that. HAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway, stayed home today cos my mum didnt allow me to go out. Irritating la, but let's put it this way, maybe she didnt want me to go out cos she misses me ? HAHAHAHAHA, well, I havent been spending time with her recently, so I guess she's feeling lonely again. I feel so guilty, and yet Im not doing anything to it AGAIN ! What the hell, cant really stand myself. Hahahaha, I know super complacent now, but what to do ? I just dont wanna do anything about it.
Oh ya, I hope jacq and people will read this la, Im so sorry I didnt join you people for dinner just now ! Im really sorrrrrrry ! I promise I'll make that up soon, real soon ! ((((((:
Norr entertained me for the whole afternoon by showing how retarded I looked in edmund's beanie. OMG, it was super embarassing can ? And it sure acted as a charm to scare away all evil spirits. HAHAHAHA, thanks anyway ! This is gonna be super random okay, I LOVE YOUR CAT ! COOKIE IS UBER CUTE ! (((((: