<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Thursday, May 10, 2007
Time : 12:43 AM
Title :

Alright, I just came back from my irresistably cute friend's house though it's not like the exams have already ended. HAHAHAHA. And if you really have to know who is she, she's none other wangmumu (Well, that's as good as not knowing) so yeah omg so lame. HAHAHAHA.

TEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. By right we were supposed to get our eyes glued to the textbooks and stuff like that, but eventually the books got replaced by the computer for no apparent reason, esp Jacq's blog. The stuff she blogged about like "School tmrw yay, there's chinese test I luvvvvvvvv Chiiiiiiinese okay bang the wall & bye" really made us laugh our asses off. That was seriously damn hilarious, and to imagine Jacq saying that would be even more entertaining than ever. I so miss her la ! Okay right, this is so damn gay and random cos why the hell am I blogging about Jacq so suddenly ? I dont know. HAHAHAHA, I just know I miss that girl tons. And Im so sure she'll be smiling to herself if she sees this, or maybe not. HAHAHAHAHA.



There, my 'more than best friend' friend !! (((((((:



And my irresistably cute friend beside me. MUAHAHAHA.

Omg this is so lame & bye. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is so Jacq)

Oh ya, I know I look dumb & extremely funny in that photo can. Sec 2 what. HAHAHAHAHAHA.