<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Thursday, May 10, 2007
Time : 10:20 PM
Title :

HOW GREAT ! I havent been breathing properly for the past few days, and this blocked nose of mine is seriously getting on my nerves. GRRRRRRRRRR.

And Im really wondering if there's this possibility that I 'fan tai sui' this year, cos it seems like whatever I do usually only has a probability of 1/100 that will turn out to be a success. HAHAHAHHA. What's with me and maths again.

Omg, I promise I'll study harder and chiong all the way after the exams, so please, I dont want to see f9s or d7s .... in my result slip. (the above does not include handing up of homework regularly, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


I find this uber funny. HAHA !!