<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Saturday, May 26, 2007
Time : 7:33 PM
Title :

We got back our results for the first semester and OMGGGZ, it was disastrous. I still thought of getting a new phone if I did well, but damn, I failed 2 subjects like so pathetically, so I guess there goes my hope of changing my phone. > ))):

Since one of the subjects I had failed had to be the one I hate most (Chemistry), maybe I should go for tuition cos I dont wanna end up getting a F9 for my Os. And being the typical kind of kiasu student, I dont mind going for so many tuitions, but it's just that I'll have more to complain and grumble to friends around, so people, I'll apologise in advance, SORRY !!!!

I dont know why but Im super worried for my Os now, it seems like I'll either fail my english or combined humanities or chemistry. Im not even confident if I can score well for the subjects I've always done well for. RAHHH, like who wouldnt wanna be a single pointer right ? Will it be a dream that'll never come true, or would it be a direct opposite ? Well, I really hope for the best to happen.



So Sick of Love song.