Date : Tuesday, June 19, 2007 Time : 1:24 AM Title :
HAHAHAHAHA, okay. Errrrrrr, I dont know what's with me and my brains today (or rather yesterday), I can just laugh on and on about the slightest things that happen.
And, it's happening again, cos I just heard my dad snoring from the living room. Like omggggggz la, he's sleeping in the room with the door closed, and if I can still hear him, then I guess there's seriously something wrong with him or my ears. I know Im mean la, but it's really funny, cos it reminded me about some stuff when I was young. But I know it's not his fault la, he's probably too tired after working and stuff (and yet he still has the energy to snore that loudly ?) > hmmmmmm, that seems kind of weird to me though.
Again, this is just another random post. Heeez.
I WANT TO CHANGE MY PHONE ! RAHHHHHHHHHH. I dont wanna live another day with my current phone. But it's too bad that I dont have the money to do so, errrrrks, HOW GREAT LA. Damn. >> :((((((((((((((((((