<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Friday, June 22, 2007
Time : 6:38 PM
Title :

I feel over the moon now, and as usual, for some stupid reasons. Heez, my life's always like that. Simple and nice I suppose.

And why ?
(1)Cos I had beancurd just now and since it was sweet, it made me feel happy.
(2)I helped my mum to fry some stuff, and it turned out to be so nice and delicious.

I never knew the food I cooked can be so presentable and edible. HAHAHAHA ! Well, that's still an accomplishment.

So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

(But I smell of prawns now, somehow disgusting.)


This is how we should live our life, isnt it ? :))