<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Friday, July 13, 2007
Time : 11:34 PM
Title :

Hmmmm, GREAT! Im so sure Mdm Yeo's going to give me an earful on Monday cos I was bold enough to skip her higher chinese class for no valid reason, plus, I havent been handing up her work regularly. So Im not going to complain about anything cos I know I deserve all of that.

Why is it that I've always knew whatever Im doing is wrong, but it seems like I've never learnt from my lessons or rather is it that I just dont want to? I seriously dont know what's keeping me from correcting them. RAHHH. See !! This is what happens when I stay up late at night, cos I'll always be thinking about lots of stuff, and usually, I'll end up being more frustrated. Maybe, this is just part and parcel of growing up, and okay, I should just live with it. AHHHH crap! All of this is getting me to feel stupid again. Damn.

SO, anyway, life's getting really boring nowadays, cos everything's just about going to school, supp classes, home, studying and sleeping, a repetition of the same old stuff everyday. No fun no nothing. And strangely I've been feeling quite depressed for this few nights, and it's really getting on my nerves. I really hope to be back to my old self soon.