<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Thursday, June 19, 2008
Time : 11:29 PM
Title : BACKTOCCHY!

Well, i thought it's kinda surprising that instead of rotting at home, watching Heroes or some other random kdrama, I actually went back to cchy for band practice after eons. Okay not really to practice for the upcoming NBC, but for some music exchange with Hillgrove Sec that was only for 2 hours? Shortest music exchange that I've ever been too la.

ANDDDDDDD the main issue was that they were reallllllllllllllllllllllly quiet! Maybe it's just because they thought that we're not nice to interact with? I have no idea! OH, and that really made me realise how wild our band members are. LOL! Wthhhh, we were running around like mad monkeys, poking each other's breasts, and people like Baowenzzzz singing some L-O-V-E song on top of a table at the cafeteria. MADNESS seriously! BUT I LIKEEEEEEEEEEE! And I swear I had so much fun! COOLZXZX TO THE MAX!



CCHYSB with almost half the different faces now. LOL!
Anyhow, thanks for walking me to my doorstep ah Norlynnn and Baowenzzzzzzzzzz! After freaking me out about the little girl from cambodia. EEEEEE, thinking about the picture gives me the creeps la.
OH AND BEFORE I GO! Did I mention that I bumped into Jacq today??? I MISS YOU SO MUCH! Havent seen you for ages! And in case you wanna know how I lost weight, it's actually through skipping meals. I know it's super unhealthy but I didnt do it on purpose! (:
Really really hope to see you around soon. Take Care!
Anyway, this is it people, I'll be gone for awhile cos my next scheduled day for blogging is most probably on Sunday! HAHAHA! Just trying to be funny. *winks