<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Saturday, June 07, 2008
Time : 1:36 AM
Title : FINALLYYYYYY !

HELLO WORLD! (though my world quite small but anyway!)

FINALLY THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS BLOG *AHEMS* IS BACK after like, errrrr, HAHAHA! Okay, let's just do some math! My last entry was like in Sept and since it's June now, SO MY BLOG HAS BEEN LIFELESS FOR 9 MONTHS! How amazing!

OH! I so wanna briefly introduce to the WORLD about the prospective co-bloggers who'll update when I dont, and FIRST ON THE LIST ISSSSSSSSSS......


NORRRRRRRRRRRR! (:

ANDDDDDDD,

PAWAN!(shit la, I just realised I dont have your unglam peeekchures!)

ONE MORE ONE MORE,

JOGIRLLLLLLL!(HAHAHA! This is how useful Friendster is!)

ALRIGHT! That's all for now!
OMG, MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!