<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Time : 1:42 PM
Title :

After 6 busy days in school, preparing for band competition, and blah BLAH blah BLAH......

IM BACK TO BLOGGING!

Anyway, the band competition went well on Sunday, cos our band managed to bring a Gold award back homeeeeeee! WEEEEEEEEE.

AHHH, Im damn lazy to blog now. And I have to go off for lesson soon!

ANDDDDDDD, just another something that might interest you guys.
I just tendered my resignation letter last night, and Im not dora anymore!!!!!!
Okay, actually what I wanna say is that, I had a hair cut yesterday, and my bangs is goneeeeeeee!

SO, end of this week's announcement! TATA!