

Oh well, hi people! I had nothing better to do, so I clicked on 'Windows', and then 'Paint'. SOO after hundereds of clicks, drags, colours, sprays and whatsoever, I came up with that picture (the one above)!
You might be thinking : "Woah, this girl is really retarded!"
Anyway, Im supposed to be in school now, jumping all around the dance studio, BUT my ass is still on my comfy chairrrrrrrrr. Nevermind about the reason why, because it's just going to be another lame excuse that Im finding to skip school. So SKIP IT!
SKIP IT AND THEN REWIND THE TAPE OF MY LIFE TO YESTERDAY!
Lessons were quite boring as usual, okay not really actually since I wasnt even paying attention to what my stats tutor was blabbering about. CBB! And I cant believe Im not giving a damn about it because the next stupid test is on the coming Monday! SO SCREWED! I shall study today..... tomorrow and on ......... sunday!
SKIPS SKIPS SKIPS AGAIN............
Here's the highlight of yesterday!
I DONATED MY VERY FIRST BAG OF BLOOD TO HSA!
I shall not talk about the process not becos it was an awwwwwwwwwwful experience but just that I dont wanna be too longwinded. But rest assured that it involves no pain!