

I love my phone, cos I think it's damn cool, ESP THE GAMES! This is like the first time I can play a car racing game not so retardedly. But the camera is kinda lousy, and I hate to see all my fingerprints all over my phone. RIGHT! I think I should stop complaining about it already. All in all, I think it's a good phone and I LIKE IT!
Sooooooooooooooooooooo next up!
I went on a date with Brendan Fraser and Joanne to the Journey of the Center of the Earth! And we got chased all around by dinos, flying fishes that bite, hugeeeeeeeee venus fly traps and the list of weird things go on and on and on. HAHAHAHA. Okay JOKE!
Actually it was just a movie that I watched with Joanne at Vivocity. And it's the best movie I've ever watched this year. I was practically screaming and being all jumpy through out the entire movie. Dont try to say that Im always like that! The movie was seriously too exciting. And the kids in there were even worse than me. Again, dont try to say that Im just like them. Grrrrrrrr
Okay enough of movies, being girls of a typical kind, cant forget about SHOPPING! We were trying on dresses at Forever21 and most of them looked very nice on Joanne but not me. Damnnnnn. Hahahah! Plus I was broke! Nonetheless, Joanne sacrificed part of her monthly allowance and bought me a T-shirt I like!!! Omgggggggg, so nice right!
Obviously, another typical thing that girls would do when we go out is to camwhore. HAHAHAHA!
Sorry Joanne! Im super lazy to edit the photos, so I just kop-ed from your blog! Heeee.
That's about it I guess, cos my laziness is acting up again. HAHAHA! I shall blog again about my working experience at Parkway which I think is quite amusing. Stay tuned!