AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I just realised that I suck as a promoter. And Im so sorry pawan for being late! I hope that you didnt get scolded or whatsoever!
Anyway! A good news for me : Ruiwei will be working @ Suntec guardian tomorrow too! Though she'll knock off at 5 when I can only go at 8, it's really good enough that a friend will be there. That kind of feeling is like, errrrrrrrrrrr, I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT! Hahahahaha!
Soooooooooooooooo, please drop by if you wanna eat gummies & if you wanna have a hair makeover! A hair stylist from Shunji Matsuo salon will actually be there from 3 - 5 pm tomorrow and on Sunday to help you achieve the look that you want for freeeeeeeeeee!
Oh and there's another promotion! You can get a copy of CLEO magazine at $0 with a purchase of any 65g Clear Cube wax or 150g Wave-Up foam.
(Tadahhhhhhh! The Clear Cube wax!)

(And not forgetting the Wave-Up Foam!)
I dont know if this would help cos I know almost nobody reads my blog. But HAHAHAHA, I just felt like doing this. I really think these hair waxes are worthy of me to spend time blogging about them cos they are really good! (I tried them while working, TSK!) So yeap! Support Liese! Support Abbott's gummies (?)!
See anyone of you @ Suntec City Mall's Guardian tomorrow or on Sunday! In case you get lost like me, #02-063 is the unit number! HAHAHAHA!
Shall pamper my face with the new facial mask sheets that I bought from The Face Shop today! Wooohoooo!