<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Sunday, September 14, 2008
Time : 8:52 PM
Title :

Hohoho! I'm actually using iphone to blog now and my fingers are giving me lots of problem. Okay, not really, cos I'm getting the hang of it. Tsk! Phone's not mine though, my bf's one. Anyway, I'm going to my aunt's house soon for a BBQ. So I shall update when i'm free again!

P.s I'm so sorry joanne! For all the trouble I've caused, will drop by julieroberts soon alright? I promise! And to tb07/08, so sorry that I can't join you guys for the gathering! I'm sure there'll be many more chances ahead! :)

I miss munchy! Meet up soon cos I'm getting sick of seeing pawan everyday instead of you guys! Oops!

Results out tomorrow @ 9 am too. Doomsday? I hope not!