HEH HEH!
Hi people, I've been missing in action yet for another half a month and I KNOW MY BLOG IS HALF DEAD, though it has always been, but that's not the point. Hahahaha!
Okay, something important for you guys to know, especially friends not in Ngee Ann and those who are interested to what's happening in my life. Tsk!
Errrrrrrr, if I didnt get the day wrong, I went for blood donation last wed in school and initially with Jack, butttttttttttttttt, apparently my vein's super thick unlike Jack's one, and he was being rejected for the donation after all the body checks. HAHAHAHA! So I was the only warrior left in the group to donate my precious blood then. Alright, I should stop being mean and go straight to my point :)
Andddddddd that is..... .... ..... ...., I LOST MY IC either in school or on the bus when I was on the way to Glenda curry pok's house. I was super scared and super reluctant to pay 100 bucks just to replace it. Goshhhhhh, but there was a miracle! I received a letter a few days later, and there it was my IC, OMGGGGGGGGGGG! I was really shocked. Sad to say that there wasnt a return address, or I would have written a message or whatever back to him/her. I am so so so so so so grateful to that kind soul who took the effort to return my IC back to me my hands safely.
So, seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Angels really do exist in the world, and any one can be a samaritan just like me and the person who helped me.

This shall be Part I of my life after school reopened and there's more to come! Have to meet up with Synergise (my funny group's name) to work on our lameass porrrrrrrrrjects at AMK and then prawning session with my aunt and family. Weeeeeeeeeheeeeeeee!
E-learning suck to the end of this post!
:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]