<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Monday, November 10, 2008
Time : 11:18 PM
Title :

Hohohoho!

Had a satisfying 4 hours sleep in the afternoon and I'm super duper energetic now. So I shall do my dss tutorial which was due on Sunday or tomorrow. Im not too sure, but I really hope it's tomorrow. Anyway, I dont have to complete the assignments becos I just asked Ratata to send me. Hahahahaha!

Still have to start on LMS and IAC though. Damn, how I hate IS modules. Rawwwwwwwwwwr.

AND!
I shall plan my meals for tomorrow now! (Please make sure I comply to all the rules that set for myself people!)

Lunch - Hmmmmm, I think I should have Yong Tau Foo, all soupppppppppy-licious!
Dinner - Errrrrr, Im wondering if I can skip it, but as all know, VAL IS A GLUTTON! So I'll have breadddddddddd! Hmmmmmmmmmm, or fishball noodles. Omgggggggggg!

May I be able to not over indulge myself in all ever sinful food stuffs! HAHAHAHA!

Vivo-la-vidaaaaaa!