Date : Thursday, November 27, 2008 Time : 11:47 AM Title :
IM HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!.......
Becos I finally had my getaway with Munchys last night at Sakae, Ferran Tan was such an embarassment. Omgggggggggggg, and by the way! Note to ferran : I just read your blog that I thought it was dead, HAHAHAHA!, like mine, and it was hilarious! Wah lau, made me laugh in class like an idiot! I know you're going to blame me about your life as a single, eyyyyy please, I didnt put a curse on you and stop talking about Shaun or Leslie or AHEMS whosoever or you'll singing Where is the love for the next few years. HAHAHA!
OH, as usual, Munchys were awesome, and Jlong - you were being missed! Seeeeeeee you guys again soon! School work is killing me and I need more getaways with you people!
Then IM UNHAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!......
Becos of the presentation on Excel that I didnt have enough sleep! RAWRRRRRRRRR. Im so tired and I dreaddddddddddddddddd to go for that class later on.
And business management tutorial is tempting me to sleeeep. Half the class is missing and I think the tutor's kinda sad. HAHAHAHA, I feel quite guilty cos I skipped his lesson twice THAT I GOT A WARNING LETTER FROM SCHOOL. Bloody hell.
Enough of my crap > (:
I hope CCHYB would be able to get up on their feet again and it's okay for setbacks to happen! But! Of cos, mistakes have to be learnt and not committed again or the price you guys have paid for would have been worthless right? So channel the energy you spend being sad or angry or disappointed, to be more driven to improve yourself!