<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Time : 6:16 PM
Title : Eyes on Fire

There was supposed to be a post on the NDP preview that B and I went last sat, but decided not to, since most of the pictures are with him and not of best shots. Maybe some other time!

And it was really so sweet of B to get me a lava lamp (the kind you see in Pet's Society)! I wasn't really a fan of it then, but I am now! I like the way it lights up my little room with all the glittering stars moving and the glow. Cool to the max!

(I wanted to post some pictures of my lovely lava lamp! But damn this blogger is giving me way too many problems! Grrrrrrr. Next time when it swings out of it's bad moods then.)






P.S Good luck to N and Tee! So sorry that I can't be there to watch you guys play again, cos I think I'm down with H1N1. Tsk, just kidding.