<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Friday, July 24, 2009
Time : 1:28 AM
Title : Restored & pretty!

Everyone's sick of Jack's face plastered on my blog for so long, so I thought it's time to wash him off with new posts!

Hmmmm, I cant help but wonder if there are still people who comes to my blog every now and then, hoping to see updates on my life and what not. Well, I guess there were, just not anymore now. Tsk! Nevertheless, I know of people who would happen to stumble upon my blog, and happen to see someone's link seated nicely there, and happen to click on it and ........ HAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't have to complete the sentence actually, cos I'm sure he would know what comes after that. *Smiles innocently*

Anyway, tonight, was really a good night spent with Munchys, and Jlong you were badly missed! Just wanna say that I love all of you guys, and always will. I know I'm being very random, but I can really imagine us in thirty years time, our friendship still as strong as ever, and our kids would probably take over and carry on from where we were after we've being taken away from the world(which I hope wouldn't happen anytime soon la. Herh herh!)


Munchmunchmunchmunch.