<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Friday, July 24, 2009
Time : 10:33 PM
Title : She is: hooked on Message in a Bottle.

The rain made me:
almost succumbed to the temptation of skipping school again. Well I did :/, but I managed to get my ass out of my comfortable bed just for IEF tutorial. And for the first time I thought it was rather productive minus the crap she always harps on.

I like today:
I guess it's probably because lady luck's smiling at me, that B asked me out on a date after eons and my laptop's finally 'out of danger' which puts an end to the tormenting days of having to live without technology. Tsk!
All of this is really making me smile endlessly, and I still hope it would after tomorrow, the day after and .....