<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Friday, August 14, 2009
Time : 11:15 AM
Title : All the hype @ Fort Canning!

B and I had a helluva fun time at Lady Gaga's concert on Wednesday. And the very first thing that came to our mind was actually fooddddddddd + drinks! Then we spotted Botak Jones, got ourselves each a hotdog and beer, and we were all set for Lady Gaga's appearance.

We waited and waited and waited ..... till almost all the cows went home and were still waiting.



Took some peektures and I seriously can't stand my fat face! I'm putting on so much weight! ):

So, by the time Lady Gaga appeared, looking all glam and sexy, singing Paparazzi, I was already pretty knocked out after 2 cans of beer. Lousy I know! My head was spinning round and round but I was still conscious. Especially when I had to tiptoe half the time just to take a peek at Lady Gaga. Sucks to be short!







The photos taken were super crappy cos my camera wasn't up to standard, we had a bad view, and there were so many giants in front of us!

Fast forward: Concert ended. Home sweet home after squeezing through the sea of people and satisfying my cravings for maggie mee.

Did I mention that Lady Gaga has an incredible sense of humour? B and I likes it!