<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Time : 12:11 AM
Title : Move along?

I guess you and you got the wrong idea. I'm not clinging on to the past. I moved on. I just merely stopped and looked back for an instant. I'm not trying to turn back time. That's that.

The long holiday was really well spent. Especially on Saturday night when Ms were over at my place watching Turistas and chilling out. The movie wasn't fantastic, but as usual, the company was what mattered most. I hope you guys enjoyed what my house could offer and I think I was quite a good host. Tsk!

And then came webbo-camming with B. Who said you and my friends are like oil and water?





I'm beginning to see that things are falling into place. Slowly, steadily and finally.