You are my shooting star. That's why you are my favourite.Been thinking lately, and probably too much. Perhaps I thought too much about the future that I'm neglecting the present. I guess I'm leading my life too seriously. Yet it doesn't really seem so at the same time. I don't wanna be so hard on myself. I wanna cut myself some slack, in fact I have, and really it has blown out of proportion, obviously on all of the wrong stuff, like school.
I feel so lost again and the thought of not knowing where I'm heading is quite disturbing. Another phase of growing up? I dont know.
I really haven't been myself lately. And god, I really hope to walk out of this soon.
Love could be a beautiful thing, but there are times when it would turn so ugly and nasty that it hurts anyone standing too close to it.