Yesterday was yet another lovely day spent with B. Awwwwwwww. Tsk!
As usual, I didn't hit the books and off I went to watch UP @ Bishan. Not a place we would go often, especially for movies. But well since B said his friend happened to drop him there, we thought it might not be a place to settle for our dinner date.
Then something incredible happened in the cinema, and I think I almost choked on my food. B took out a pair of Lady GaGa's concert tix from his bag and gave it to me! Zomgzxzxz!!! I literally shrieked with joy! No wonder he was being so secretive all this while, asking me to make myself free today no matter what!
B, you really make my heart melt especially with such a sweet surprise! You have no idea how much I love you! :]
5 hours left to see B, and 7.5 hours to the concert. I can't wait. I can't wait!

