Sometimes I really wonder how you're doing.
I know I must have put you through hell for the past few months, and I'm really glad there was someone out there for you. I've been meaning to talk to you but I realised that I don't have the courage to do so.
I just want to you to know that I'm apologetic. I didn't mean for us to have ended that way and I guess you probably know the reason why I left you. I don't expect for your forgiveness, and perhaps it still isn't the right time for us to talk, cos I can't seem to find the right words to say.
Oh and I seriously don't give a damn if people think that I'm hypocritical, because I know I'm not and I'm really sincere about this.
Given a chance, I would definitely apologize to you in person. But for now, if you ever happen to be still reading my blog, I'm really sorry for all that I've done and I wish you all the best.
