<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22956114?origin\x3dhttp://thelastembrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TheLastEmbrace
Valerie ♥
Photobucket

"Love has all the lasting permanence of a rainbow - beautiful while it's there, and just as likely to have disappeared by the time you blink."

tweets

Babblebabblebabble


Way out
Ferran Glenda Jlong Joyce Norlyn Pawan Ruiwei Yuping

Date : Saturday, March 13, 2010
Time : 6:02 PM
Title : Mood: Frustrated

I hate it when you spend your whole day sleeping and the whole night awake.
I'm not sure why I hate it, but I think it's because I can't get hold of what you are doing and paranoia creeps in.

Then again I'm frustrated now because I've spent more than 2 hours waiting for you to return my calls.

Thinking about it, I wonder if I'm the monster who can't stop bugging you or are you the one who just couldn't care less.

I have so many doubts to be cleared.
But sometimes there's just no point asking cos you'll never know if the answers you get are real or made up just to please you.

I'm lost yet again.